- Compatible XF Versions
Need an incentive to increase forum activity?
Make your forum more fun for your users, let them show off how active/engaged they are.
The more fun your forum is, the more your users will want to keep coming back for more.
No one likes a boring forum.
Don't want to give out the awards yourself?
No problem, users can request or recommend awards for others.
Want to automate the process altogether?
Simply link awards to XF2's trophy system, and it'll take care of the rest.
PM us for the demo login info
How does it benefit you?
- Incentivize forum activity
- Make your forum more fun
- Let your users show off
- Automate awards with XF2's trophy/points system
- Quick and easy setup
- Create custom categories with descriptions
- Side navigation to view awards by category
- Fully mobile responsive
- Supports the top image types: PNG, JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP
- Request/recommend awards
- Auto reject multiple requests
- Postbit award display
- Postbit award sort
- Mass give awards
- View total earned per award
- Enable/disable recent award information
- View earned awards in member profiles
- Link awards to existing trophies
- User alerts when an award is given
- Full phrase support
- Import from: [bd] Medal
- Master Badge (XF1) Importer: Import your data from the Master Badge XF1 add-on
- Levels system: assign points for each award and control how many points are required to level up (supports incremental amounts)
- Enable/Disable option
- Show levels in postbit and profiles
- Progress bar shows points until next level and percentage
- Alert users when they reach a new level
- Re-designed user awards page: cleaner a better look
- Featured awards: Allow users to show/hide and order which awards to feature on the postbit. (max featured amount can be set in AdminCP)
- Award category display modes: Visible, Step By Step, Hidden (like Master Badge)
- Multi-award support: Allow the same award to be received more than once
- Carousel postbit display mode: Show postbit awards in an auto-cycling carousel. This is now the default mode but can be changed through style properties in AdminCP
- Coming soon: Import from vB4 YAAS